If the Government should change your ability to travel to Cornwall for your holiday, we will refund what you have paid or move your holiday dates, whichever suits you.
However, please make sure you have your own holiday insurance in case you have to cancel for other reasons.
If, as we all hope, you are able to come down and enjoy a break please follow the guidelines below. Thank you.
Please arrive NO earlier than 5pm as we need extra time to clean.
Generally this year you will need to be well prepared and as self-sufficient at the property as possible – local shops and services are going to be very busy and have limited capacity due to social distancing requirements. In addition, local pubs and restaurants will have reduced capacity. Major supermarket deliveries will be very difficult. However, there are A huge numbers of local suppliers, shops and stalls selling and delivering locally. If you prepare, investigate and pre-order as best you can, you will benefit from a wide range of wonderful local produce. Our advice is to spend time on the web before your holiday to plan things carefully. The more you plan, the more enjoyable your holiday will be.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
1. YOU MUST NOT TRAVEL TO CORNWALL IF YOU ARE SHOWING SIGNS OF ANY SYMPTOMS.
2. IF YOU DEVELOP ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 DURING YOUR STAY, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE PROPERTY, INFORM THE OWNER AND RETURN HOME TO SELF ISOLATE. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO REMAIN AT THE PROPERTY WITH SYMPTOMS.
3. YOU MUST NOT ARRIVE AT THE PROPERTY BEFORE THE CHECK-IN TIME. 5pm.
4. THE PROPERTY WILL BE PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL AND DISINFECTED TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY BY THE CLEANERS, BUT NOTHING CAN BE GUARANTEED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.
5. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN HAND SANITISER AND HAND WASH. ALL GUESTS SHOULD WASH THEIR HANDS FREQUENTLY DURING THEIR STAY
6. PRIOR TO DEPARTURE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PROPERTY IS CLEAN AND TIDY. Please open all the windows to let fresh air in. The CLEANER’S JOBS ARE VERY DIFFICULT UNDER THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES, Please depose of all your rubbish from the cottage in the recycling bins and dustbins. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE cleaning ANY HARDER. PLEASE REMEMBER THE RISK TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT IF YOU LEAVE THE PROPERTY IN POOR CONDITION.
7. PRIOR TO DEPARTURE, PLEASE STRIP top pillow cases, duvet covers, fitted sheets from the BEDS AND PUT IN BAGS AS DIRECTED. Please leave under sheets and under pillow cases on as these go elsewhere for cleaning and we will deal with them.
8.PRIOR TO DEPARTURE, PLEASE LOAD THE DISHWASHER WITH AS MUCH CUTLERY AND CROCKERY AS HAS BEEN USED AND PUT ON THE HOTTEST CYCLE.
9. YOU MUST BE READY AND LEAVE BY THE DEPARTURE TIME. CLEANERS MUST BE ALLOWED THE EXTRA TIME TO CLEAN PROPERTIES BEFORE THE NEXT GUESTS.